SDS Canada for Indian Students
What is Student Direct Stream Platform?
The Student Direct StreamPlatform is a Platform that will speed up the processing of eligible students who wants to study further in Canada,from India, Filipinos, China & from Vietnam. The SDS Platform and program has been sponsored by Scotiabank, a leading Canadian financial institution.
Scotiabank will provide SDS Canada for Indian studentswho are eligible and meet out the requirements of institutions policies.
SDS Program Requirements
Students whoare applying for SDS program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Qualify IELTS exam with a minimum score of 6 in each ability like Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. It will only be accepted if IELTS examtaken within the past two years.
- Admission of full-time program in a Canadian government institution such as universities, colleges, or in institutes. Who are government recognized.
- Purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from Scotiabank of CAD$10,000 to meet out living expenses for the first year of stay in Canada.
- Proof of payment of the tuition fees for one (1) year; and
- Medical check-up at least one week before the submission of the application.
- Copy of your acceptance letter from the DLI.
Advantages of applying under SDS
The main advantage of applying SDS programme is:
What are the advantages of studying in Canada?
- Less financial documentation.
- Time saving.
- Faster Canada visa processing time.
- World-class institutions and college
- Lower cost
- safest and extremely healthy environment for students
- Work while studying, option to do part time job with regular salary.
- Option of Eligible for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)
- Opportunity to Apply for Permanent Resident in Canada, but make sure you stay 730 days in Canada for 5 consecutive days.
Depending on where you living, you may be able to get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream.
That is how Indian guys can apply for SDS Canada for Indian students