An initiative by federal government
Excellent opportunity for qualified professionals
Lets you enter Germany and search for a job
Germany Jobseeker Visa is an initiative by Federal Government to encourage more qualified
professionals from abroad to come to Germany. As from 1 August, 2012, graduates with a
German or other recognized university degree or a foreign degree comparable to a German
degree will be eligible to enter Germany to seek employment.
Holders of a jobseeker visa may stay in Germany for up to six months to seek employment. To
obtain a jobseeker visa, applicants must furnish proof of their university degree and documents of
support for their planned duration of stay. While seeking employment, jobseekers are not
permitted to work, whether on a self employed basis or otherwise.
Germany jobseeker visa holders can look for suitable employment in Germany, but cannot take
any employment. Only after adequate employment is found and visa status is changed to
residence permit, one will be allowed to take up employment in the country.
Visa applications are being processed within weeks of submission. The visa decision and duration
however vary from one application to another.
To know more about Germany Jobseeker Visa, do talk to one of our consultants.
- Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany & search for a job, this will be granted for 6 months.
- Allows you to look for jobs & interview with employers.
- Securing Employment visa becomes easy after you obtain a Jobseeker visa. All you need to do is personally interview and get your job!
- Once a job is granted, applicant can apply for residence permit- Employment.
- Allows you to stay in Germany and search for a Job.
- No prior offer letter required to apply for the visa.
- Hold a recognized qualification from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
- Sufficient funds and accommodation:
- Hold sufficient funds and arranged accommodation for the intended stay in Germany (6 months).
- Hold travel and medical insurance.
- Adequate years of experience in the nominated occupation can help you in finding jobs in Germany, though this is not a mandatory requirement.
- Should have planned course of action to secure employment in Germany and understanding of employment and career prospects in Germany.
Occupations in Demand
There is no specific list of eligible occupations for the Germany Jobseeker visa.
The major sectors in demand in Germany include:
- IT and
- Scientific Research
- Visa Fee – EUR 60
- Document verification* – Rs. 30000** (if applicable)
- Qualification Assessment with ZAB – EUR 250 (Applicants applying in Mumbai Region Only)
* Document Verification is at the discretion of the Consulate.
**Document verification cost is up to Rs. 60000 for Mumbai Application.
- Evaluation: 48 hours
- First Canadian Inc. Application processing: 2-4 Weeks from date of submission of all documents
- Embassy/Consulate Processing time: 3-4 months* from date of Application
For the applications submitted in the Mumbai or if asked by any other Region applicants have to
first have their qualifications assessed by ZAB with the official first. Process time will be
Minimum 4 Months.
First Canadian Inc. Process
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Updates & Follow up with the Consulate.
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance.*
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
Why Choose Germany?
- Has one of the lowest rates of youth unemployment in the world.
- Is a land of invention and innovation.
- Is a major industrial nation and one of the world’s largest economies.
- Three German cities are on the list of “the world’s ten most livable cities”: Duesseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt
- One-fourth of all of the inventions in the field of environmental technology that are registered with the European Patent Office come from Germany.
- Nearly half of all products manufactured by German companies find their way to customers in other countries, making Germany the world’s top exporter.
- German companies are highly competitive and they need ever-larger numbers of highly trained employees.
- There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany.
- Some 5,000 jobs for physicians in German hospitals remain unfilled because of a lack of suitable applicants.
- There were more unfilled positions for engineers in Germany at the beginning of 2012 than ever before.
- As an engineer in Germany, you can expect to earn an annual salary up to 45,000 euros in your first few years.
- You are insured against risks such as illness and long-term care needs– when you have a job in Germany.
First Canadian Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. First Canadian Inc also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in
Australia and New Zealand. We have the higest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose First Canadian
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
For more details please Contact Us